Kerri
Friday, July 4, 2008
4th of July
Today our family went over to our cousin's house to eat and play and eat some more. We had a lot of fun we ordered pizza and hung out while playing Settlers of Catan. We are such moochers that we didn't get any fireworks we just plan on going across the street to watch everyone else's display. My favorite niece is Amanda. She does what ever I want her to do for me. She is my Favorite because she is soo cute and adorable. Did I mention she is soo cute!! My favorite kid is Kathryn because she is the greatest person I have ever met. (and I have met a lot of nice people!)
Kerri
Kerri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm smiling, Kathryn. :) And you really are a very nice person. We're glad you came and watched our fireworks tonight.
Kathryn I love pink TOO!
Post a Comment