On Saturday October 11th my baby Rebecca Elizabeth is getting baptized. So of course everyone is invited. I know it is like 3 months away but it is also the same week mom will turn 64 so I thought it would be fun if we planned a birthday party for her too. So Heather gird up your loins and plan on driving down with or without my big brother! Everyone just start saving your money and come plan and play for a couple of days. Love you all and would love to have a big family and friends party!
I know she doesn't seem that old and I am not nearly old enough to have my BABY 8!

2 comments:
WOW!! she really is that old now...how exciting. We think that devin looks like gerald in the body. He is my stockiest child.
My baby is still 5 (for two more months) I guess that makes you older than me! BUT, Vicki says her baby is only 2 so she is younger than both of us! I guess she showed us huh?
I don't know if I can make it, but I am going to try. We love you Becca.
Post a Comment