So last night I got home from my class and Ryan had bought me some beautiful roses. I love flowers. Since I was taking pictures of them I also ran outside and took some pictures of our lilies that are in bloom in front of my house. Nothing else exciting is going on. Still don't know whether I have a job or not.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Loving husband!
So last night I got home from my class and Ryan had bought me some beautiful roses. I love flowers. Since I was taking pictures of them I also ran outside and took some pictures of our lilies that are in bloom in front of my house. Nothing else exciting is going on. Still don't know whether I have a job or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a romantic... I hope you kissed him....LOTS!!!!!
If you ever get too many lilies, I would love some transplants, they are beautiful!
Post a Comment