Well if you read my post underneath you'd be able to tell that Kathryn and Amanda posted it. Hee Hee. Kathryn you are my favorite 13 year old daughter and Amanda you are my favorite 13 year old neice. They have so much fun together. I'm so glad that we have family that are close so that we can go play whenever we want.
We did go to their house yesterday, Tom and Ryan took all of the kids (except Kira) to see Speed Racer at the dollar movie. Deena and I just laid on the couches visiting, reading and napping. When they got back Ryan beat Tom at Settlers. Deena was so sweet and ordered pizzas then sent Cory to pick them up. We ate pizza and watermelon for dinner. Thanks for such a great relaxing day.
Tom, Deena, Rick, Ryan and I went to Taconos on Wednesday night. One of my students dads is a half owner so I had a gift card. (another date 1/2 on my students) then we went to see "Hancock". We decided that we didn't really like it. The language was horrible. If it was edited we'd probably enjoy it a lot more. Thanks for 2 fun days guys!
I took the girls school shopping on Tuesday. I am done with all of my school shopping! Yippee. We went into JC Penneys and they had tons of discount racks. I bought the little girls a bunch of blouses for $2.97 and then Kathryn got a bunch of stuff for $4.97 including a jacket that was regularly $46! Then I went and bought new socks and underwear for all of them that costs me almost $70! But what do I expect when I try to buy that kind of thing only once a year. I guess there is a price to pay to having 5 kids! But I told them that they aren't allowed to wear any of it until August 18th when school starts. I'm really mean. I don't care if there are holes in your underwear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kerri, please let them wear new underwear, holes! I mean come on.
Post a Comment