Thank you to those who helped my mom and me out, (you basically know who you are!!) I was getting really bored with the classic backgrounds! Cause when I am bored I play on my mom's blog and goof it up it is really nice to have more choices. Right now my mom is at her classes, and she took Chocolate Chips as part of her assignment. She is suppose to have her classmates write a summary on something she teaches, I wonder if they will even pay attention to her with chocolate in their hands. JK!! She will do fine. Now I'm just rambling on just to do something so I guess i will stop!!
Kathryn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh I love it!!! So adorable!! You go girl! I was thinking about chamging ours as soon as July is over. So, Keep a look out!
Very cute background. Love it! Good job. I am like Shannon. I've already been scoping out another backdrop as soon as July is done. Maybe even sooner. Way to go!
Post a Comment