Tagged by Friends:
1. Where is your cell phone? I don't have one. I know, I know this is the 21st century
2. Where is your significant other? at work
3. Your hair color? Mousy brown, hence the hilights
4. Your mother? in Simi
5. Your father? in Simi
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your dream/goal? to be completely out of debt, including our home.
9. The room you're in? computer room
10. Your hobby? sleeping!
11. Your fear? waking up fatter than I already am
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? teaching specialty part time
13. Where were you last night? Helping the ward fill food baskets
14. What you're not? skinny
15. One of your wish-list items? We are taking our family to Hawaii in 3.5 years!!
16. Where you grew up? California
17. The last thing you did? balanced the budget, gotta love Dave Ramsey
18. What are you wearing?Pjs
19. Your TV? off
20. Your pet? I don't like them.
21. Your computer? on
22. Your mood? Why did I get up at 4:30 when I don't have to go to work???
23. Missing someone? always
24. Your car? 12 passenger van
25. Something you're not wearing? a coat!
26. Favorite store? Kohls
27. Your summer? No work, lots of School!
28. Love someone? absolutely
29. Your favorite color? burgandys
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment