Thursday, November 20, 2008
The saddest news.
My mom emailed me the saddest news last night. My cousin Mike had gotten hurt on the job a couple of months ago with a nail in his foot. It had healed up fine but last week it started giving him problems, they gave him an antibiotic and he saw a couple of different doctors. Yesterday they sent him to a specialist and he sent him straight to the hospital and last night they had to amputate his leg. Because of gangrene. I've been thinking about this all day. What a different life he is going to have. Our prayers are definitely with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just read the email. I am pretty much speechless. It is the saddest news. Miss you guys.
Oh, I am so sorry. It makes me sick thinking that Jeff could have had the same. He's been shot with a nail gun before. I guess we are lucky. Again, how sad and I'm really sorry that happened.
Post a Comment