Well, it was wonderful. I didn't want it to end. I wasn't thinking that Edward was so cute at the beginning but we decided that he grew on us and it was cast beautifully. We had a really good time. We went with Deena and her kids they were really fun. And yes, this is Kerri
5 comments:
I liked the movie too, I hope they will have more money for the sequels. I still don't like Edward. But, I LOVED Alice!! She was incredible! All in all though, I gave it 3 out of 4 stars! It was fun to see it with my teenagers.
I loved going, but I suggest not going to a movie at midnight....lol. We had fun though
So, what is your honest opinion? Is it appropriate for a twelve year old or is there any part that needs to be screened?
My girls were fine The language wasn't bad. There is fighting but it is a vampire movie. There is a bedroom scene but since they don't 'do anything' it was okay. Jessica will be 12 in March and Kathryn is 13.5, they have read the books also. I'd take them again. Sadly they have seen worse I think.
Silly girl, Dallin wil be going in a little over 6 years. He is almost 12.
Post a Comment