K- so I'm supposed to be doing my assignment for my Wednesday night class but I had to get on the computer and figure out another way to waste time!
Our Halloween was really fun. Kathryn was a "smartie" pants and had attached smarties all over her pants. Darren was Mr. Monk. Jessica was Belle. Stephanie was a baby. Rebecca was a Karate Master. Not just a Karate person a MASTER that had slick black hair. ( yes we are still getting it out of her scalp!) But I don't have any pictures because Kathryn was taking my picture before I left for school and I thought that she had taken the others' before they left for school and so when I got home I didn't think to check because they were so anxious to go out and Kathryn was gone for the night and Darren was showered and ready for a movie party. So on Sunday when I went to download the pics there were none except for mine and no I'm not posting it! So once again I get a failing grade in the "mom" catagory and I don't have any pics to post of my cute kids.
Ryan got the flu Friday night so I ended up having to take Darren to BYU for a Merit Badge Pow wow from 8-1 on Saturday. (I know that I'm goofy but I love to go to BYU. That place means a lot to me!) (To Jenn C a few weeks ago we were reading my journal to the kids for FHE and we were reading about the scavenger hunt, so my girls were quick to notice the Indian statue that I had to take the card off of the back of the loin clothe!) I shopped and messed around in Provo/Orem for the day. Don't get me wrong I love to shop and waste time but NOT on Saturdays when that is my only day off and it is my work day at home. It just makes for a long week at home because our normal work didn't get done. NOTE--Once again notice I'm still on the computer not doing my homework. Ryan is still sick and so that I don't get it I've been sleeping in the little girls' room. I really don't have time to be sick or have to write sub plans (because to be honest I'd rather go to school sick than have to do that most days).
Anyway I'd really better get my assignment done and then get some prep work done for my class. Have a great election day!

3 comments:
implahseGoo thik you got your homework done before I called you!! You know, you should be a good example to your students. I have often heard teachers are the WORST students!!
I can't believe the energy you must have! Taking classes, working full-time (in the classroom!), raising your family, tending your husband...Wow! So your scrapbook is short one Halloween. You can always throw a Halloween party in December...
I'm sorry to hear that Ryan is still sick. I hope you don't get it. Good luck with your assignment
Post a Comment