Stephanie was tagged by her friend Matilee. So here goes.
1. Stephanie is a perfectionist.
2. She is very spiritual and can be found on her knees about anything.
3. She loves to perform. She is excited to be in A Christmas Carol next month.
4. She is a true blond, curly head, but she doesn't have the airheadedness. Is that a word?
5. SHE LOVES BABIES! She walks into the church and asks to hold any baby that is nearby. She is a great babysitter and is so fun to have around.
She tags anyone that wants to share 5 facts about themselves!!

2 comments:
What a fun girl!! You are a sweetie Steph!
I keep forgetting to check your blog. I can't follow it since you went private. I still love reading it though!! Great job on the scout stuff! I wish we wre going to Twilight together!
Post a Comment