Last night Ryan and I went to the Le Jardin Rose Gardens in Sandy. One of the teachers on my team Melissa got married and she had her reception there. It was beautiful! One of the prettiest places I've been to. She was a beautiful bride!
I can't believe how fast time travels. Last weekend we didn't do a lot exciting. Darren had a merit badge Pow wow at BYU again. I was very happy because he walked away with 3 completed merit badges! He only needs 3 more and then a project to be done with his Eagle. The only problem is that he needs, Personal Fitness, (3 months), Environmental Science, and Citizenship in the Community. He is getting very close. It is feasible that he will make it to Eagle scout.
The girls went to a free movie on Friday night at the elementary school. They had so much fun. Then Saturday Ryan and I went to see BOND. He had some movie gift cards from Fidelity, so we went for free. It was a good movie and I didn't fall asleep once!
Sunday was the Primary program. They had asked our family to participate so we asked investigator questions. The kids did a great job and Sacrament meeting ended 10 minutes early. Unheard of I know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment