
Today I took Stephanie and Rebecca to High School Musical 3. Cindi B was going to A. F. so she brought the girls to Saratoga for me so that I didn't have to drive back to the city center. Thanks so much!
Anyway our lives are very into this show, we own both of the other movies, soundtracks and the Wii sing along. So I had promised the girls I would take them because I am taking Kath and Jess to Twilight in 2 weeks.
It was such a great movie! I think it is totally the best one yet. Steph noticed that Zac has been working out and his muscle bulge along with his hairy arm pits. Leave it to a 10 year old to notice. She was wearing her HSM teeshirt and carrying her HSM purse. She also had her hot pink fur and denim jacket and pink band in her hair. As much as she thinks she is Gabriella she is truly Sharpe'. We had so much fun and the girls loved being in a theatre that had stadium seating and rocking seats. (We only do the dollar movies!)
This is such a story about high school drama! Trust me I understand. I was thinking about it the other day I have either starred in or directed over 40 musicals. And even though it seems overdramatic it really isn't. Sad hugh?! Any way it really is a cute movie.

3 comments:
I owe my girls a trip to HSM3 too. I told them they had to wait until after Prop. 8, now I'm just drained.
You'll never guess who I saw today at Costco. Matthew! He said he moved back to Simi a year ago. He moved back to the Texas Track.
Are you coming to visit anytime soon? Hannah is getting baptized Thanksgiving weekend.
I'm glad you had fun. The girls were so excited to go. They are so cute and chatty. I just love them.
I guess we copied you! We went tonight, and yes the boys enjoyed it. However, their parents were the ones doing the dancing afterward. We gagged a little....cheesy......but cute and fun music. I can so picture Stephanie!
Post a Comment