
She scored a goal, made an assist and shot and it hit the goal post but didn't go in. She did awesome. She played full back for one quarter and the ball didn't come anywhere near the goal. While everyone was following the ball she played her position. Finally her coach told her for the last couple of minutes that she could follow the ball. And she went over and played forward.
My friend Cindi is a photographer and took this picture
Sorry I'll post it later.

3 comments:
Becca! You are AWESOME!!! Brindy can't wait until she gets to start playing next week. She has had two practices, and can't wait until she finally has a game. Hopefully, she can play as well as you!
YOU ROCK!!!!!!
She played so well last night too. I hope the piano recital went well and your 5th grade camp. Are you glad to be home?
I love when girls kick butt! Way to go Becca!
Post a Comment