Deena asked me to take some pictures of her family with Lana's camera so we went to the park and played. Enjoy! If there are ones that you like let me know I haven't decided for sure what ones to blow up for my walls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Hi mom this is for you because you said if I got on your blog I have to Comment. LOL (laugh out Loud)
xoxo
your favorite child!!
Mom this is exactly one minute after the one above or below
xoxo you know who
Is this enough to make you feel like people read your blog!!
xoxo
Kathryn
Great pictures. It looks like you had fun and the girls are so cute and awesome. Thanks so much for helping out in the nursery last night. You are wonderful!
Your girls are so cute. Quite the little posers as well.
Post a Comment