Today is the first day of school. It is the first time in the last few years that I haven't had to go to school before my kids. In fact I am sitting at home thinking about my bon bons that I haven't purchased yet. It is amazing how quiet it is. I walked the little girls so that they could have that experience. Also if you notice Rebecca and Jess wore pony tails even though I was home and willing to do their hair. Oh well I guess it isn't that important to them. Darren is sporting the shorts and tee shirt. I guess he truly is a high schooler.
Monday, August 18, 2008
First day of school...
Today is the first day of school. It is the first time in the last few years that I haven't had to go to school before my kids. In fact I am sitting at home thinking about my bon bons that I haven't purchased yet. It is amazing how quiet it is. I walked the little girls so that they could have that experience. Also if you notice Rebecca and Jess wore pony tails even though I was home and willing to do their hair. Oh well I guess it isn't that important to them. Darren is sporting the shorts and tee shirt. I guess he truly is a high schooler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Great pictures! You have an adorable family!! What are you going to do with all your spare time now that you are home alone? Do you think you will begin work soon? For me, this is the first time I have a three year old home alone with me without a new baby. It feels like I'm on vacation. I love it! It will be nice to have a routine in our lives again. By the way, you still have time to pick up those bon-bons!
I saw you walking this morning as I sent Russell off (Randy walked with him--I was still in my jammies). I hope you have a good day and hear good news soon.
Post a Comment