Okay so I don't know what they hype is about being at home by yourself after you send 5 kids off to school. I guess the main thing is that I feel like I shouldn't be home so I'm unmotivated to do much work. If I was bright I would be cleaning and organizing. But alas, I've watched Good Morning America, Regis and Kelly, Good Things Utah and the View. I have washed and mostly folded and sorted 4 loads of laundry. And I have the tv on so that I have some noise. The lame thing is that one of my best friends' sons is getting married on Saturday and if I was in Preston I could be helping her with the open house on Friday.
I'm still applying for jobs and did a prescreening interview with Jordan District yesterday morning so that I can apply for jobs in that district also. I know that I will end up with a 'screamin' job but right now I'm just hanging out. I haven't even cried today yet!
Sometimes it is worse than having a baby because people keep calling to find out if I've gotten a job yet. No you will all know when I have gotten one. I don't mind the phone calls though because it makes me feel better to know that people are thinking about me. Tomorrow, if I don't have to go to work I am going to the temple and Ryan is going to take me to the movies as he has Thursdays off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
If you're too lonely you could come over to our house and fold laundry. :) There are still lots of kids around here.
Have a great day at the temple tomorrow. That will be nice.
Kerri,
I feel your pain. Today was Tate's first day of 1st grade and I tell ya it's hard... Allll daay loong!!! I get to go get him in an hour. Then it starts all over again tomorrow... Sorry you're feeling this way.. You are definitely not alone....
Wow, maybe I don't want to rush all the kids to school so quickly. My oldest starts school tomorrow. I still have 2 at home so I am never bored. Things will perk up when you start teaching. Hang in there. In the mean time Blog Away! We love hearing about whats going on there.
Enjoy the time...Do what you have always wanted to do, but couldn't cause you had kids home...I still have another 5 years before my last one goes to school. Enjoy the me time...And don't worry you will find a job.
I've been thinking about you. You can always come visit me. My kids start school next week and it will just be me and Seth.
I think we are all excited. Joshua is counting down the days. I know Seth and I are holding our breath just waiting for the peace. So he will be able to explore again without constantly being harassed. It will also be nice to be able to think while I'm running errands again. When I take all the kids to the store with me, I'm sure it's a sight to see. I feel like the sun and I have three planets orbiting around me. I can't ever move without someone bumping into me. That's enough complaining!
I won't cal to see if you've gotten a job yet. I'll just call to chat.
Post a Comment