"Mothers who know" do less. They permit less of what will not bear good fruit eternally. They allow less media in their homes, less distraction, less activity that draws their children away from their home. Mothers who know are willing to live on less and consume less of the world’s goods in order to spend more time with their children—more time eating together, more time working together, more time reading together, more time talking, laughing, singing, and exemplifying. These mothers choose carefully and do not try to choose it all. Their goal is to prepare a rising generation of children who will take the gospel of Jesus Christ into the entire world. Their goal is to prepare future fathers and mothers who will be builders of the Lord’s kingdom for the next 50 years. That is influence; that is power." ~Julie Beck
Friday, August 22, 2008
Go Sharks
I finally got a job. I am teaching 5th grade at Saratoga Shores. It will be fun to be with some friends again and my team is really nice.
Darren is 19. He is currently serving an LDS mission in Guad East Mexico. We sure miss him though.
Kathryn
Kathryn is 17 a cosmetologist and high school senior! She is fantastic
Jessica
She is 15. She loves singing and dancing and can't wait to DATE! 20 days!
Stephanie
She is 14 and can always be found by the babies. She loves to play the piano, dance, and do drama. She is a drama queen with her golden curly locks and enticing smile.
Rebecca
She is 12. She is my tomboy. She loves to play SOCCER, baseball, basketball, and anything anyone else is playing. She loves to play the piano, sing, dance and dress up also. Everyone loves to have her around.
14 comments:
Congratulations Kerri!!!! YAY!!!
Sounds like it will be close to home... Right???
Yipee!!!!
Not too far Carrie, It takes about 20 minutes to get there. But that is better than driving to SLC
WoHoo! Yay for a new job!
Congrats!! That's not too far away either. Don't you live in Town Center?? Good luck with a new group! I heard the kids there are pretty good.
Congratulations! That is wonderful news.
Yay for 5th grade! It's the BEST!
P.S. I have quite a few of your kids from last year.
Wahoo! Congratulations!
Yeah!
Congrats!!! That is exciting. Glad that you have a job....Good luck. I know that you will be great as a teacher.
I hope your first day goes well. :)
We are so glad Kerri. I knew it was coming, just like you did.
Wow! I should have looked sooner!! All I can say is HIP HIP HOORAY! I AM GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT FIRST DAY!!! HAVE FUN CAMPING WITH THE CHILLINS!!!
Congratulations Kerri, hope this school year goes as well as the last. Rebecca looked great playing "football."
Post a Comment