So I'll work backwards a little.
Thursday night the girls had a piano recital. Kathryn, Jessica, and Stephanie all played their pieces very well. I love their piano teacher Gina. She is going to have twins in another month or so. She is going to take Oct. Nov. and Dec. off. I decided that is about the same as taking the summer off and my girls didn't so I'm totally fine with not having lessons for 3 months. I offered Ryan the cash if he will sit down with the girls each week on his day off (Thursdays) for the time. I think he'll do it because he wants $$ Unalliocated funds!! Rebecca didn't play in it because she only has 7 soccer games and I don't want her to resent piano because of missing a soccer game.
Which brings me to the next news. Beck's game. Apparently Darren has been working with her on her "power" kicks! Last night she nailed the ball and it hit Gaven (one of our team members) right in the chest and knocked the wind out of him. Ryan said it was a very impressive kick though. She didn't officially score but she made some assists and played full back and Ryan said it was a good thing because the goalie wasn't very alert. And she saved a bunch of balls. They won 5-4.
On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday we took our 5th grade classes to Clear Creek Camp. It was so fun. Don't worry I was very tired (am still). But it was an awesome chance to get to know my students and team better. I hope that they had as much fun as I did. Ryan is such a great support and helped the kids make sure everything still ran smoothly at home.
I love my family! They are AWESOME. Kathryn makes sure my girls look 'cute' everymorning and they do a great job making dinners every night. I guess I need to stop playing and do something around my house! Love, Kerri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a schedule! Slow down girl...wait a minute, you've always been that way. :)
I'm glad you had a good week even with all the crazy stuff going on. Rebecca is so much fun to watch play soccer. She's so aggressive and awesome.
Rebecca was totally awesome at the game again.
Clear Creek? Near Scofield? You were on our side of the mountain! So close and I didn't know it. I would have stopped in for a minute to say "hi". Sam's family also has a cabin just minutes from Clear Creek. Our Girl's Camp is also just up the road.
Your family sounds so supportive and full of fun and talent! I wish I lived on the Wasatch Front where there were more opportunities for lessons, etc. I feel pretty isolated in Price but at least Provo is just an hour and a half away. And we still seem to keep busy. I am impressed at how you can work and still keep up with your kids. Kudos!
Way to go BECK's. I am so jealous!! I wish our fifth grade could go to camp. I would rather have those three months off any way. More money for Christmas shopping, and you still had something to do in the summer. A great trade off if you ask me!
I can't believe you gave Ryan the money. I would have at least attempted teaching lessons, and split the cash!
Aunt Shannon, she didn't give the money to him yet!! I personally think I should teach the three little girls, my mom liked the idea, but my dad thought give Kathryn the $$ or give me the $$. which do you think he choose?
Kathryn :(
Post a Comment