Mothers Who Know

"Mothers who know" do less. They permit less of what will not bear good fruit eternally. They allow less media in their homes, less distraction, less activity that draws their children away from their home. Mothers who know are willing to live on less and consume less of the world’s goods in order to spend more time with their children—more time eating together, more time working together, more time reading together, more time talking, laughing, singing, and exemplifying. These mothers choose carefully and do not try to choose it all. Their goal is to prepare a rising generation of children who will take the gospel of Jesus Christ into the entire world. Their goal is to prepare future fathers and mothers who will be builders of the Lord’s kingdom for the next 50 years. That is influence; that is power." ~Julie Beck

Friday, September 12, 2008

I am Going to KILL Someone!!

Today was our bus driver's last day on our route. So he bought soda, and pizza for everyone, nice huh, :) well so guess what the kids on the bus did? They were all JERKS one kid spilled Root Beer all over my friend Shae!! And he didn't even say sorry he just laughed harder (because he was already laughing.) Not only that but you know the speaker well apparently our bus driver is totally clueless he let the NAUGHTY kids have and talk in it. Even better he didn't even try to stop them from swearing into it!! For some unknown reason know to normal people, they were just all yelling T-O-G-A. So not only swearing in the mic, they were all yelling, and even then the bus driver just smiles. As they were all getting off I swear (I never really!! LOL) not one of them said thanks!! So as my friends and I were walking home we were silent so we could hear ourselves think for the last 45 mins. ( it felt like the longest bus ride of the year!!) I hope (which with my luck it will never happen,) that the new bus driver will be more strict. But the rumors are that it is one of the girl's mother who adores the group of NAUGHTY kids so most likely we will have a bus like that every day!! [Guess I better start taking a bag of Ibeprophen (I think that is how it is spelled!) for the headache for the 45 mins. ride each way to and from school :( JK!!] Well I sure am sorry I just wasted 5 minutes of your wonderful life that you will never get back!! Thanks for listening to my blabble. I had to tell someone before I bit off one of my siblings heads!! I think I would have got in trouble for that!!
Kathryn

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ahh Katherine. I went through similar times when I was your age. Be strong, I know its hard. In high school I was so happy to be aloud to ride the city bus instead of the school bus. Good luck.Glad you have a place to vent. Love, Aunt Heather I am so proud of you!

Shuman X Seven said...

Kathryn Thank you lucky stars your parents have raised you well enough to make those things offensive. I am sorry you had to face it, but hang in there. Life is good, and you will be blessed!

Love, AUNT Shannon

Cindi said...

Oh, I remember with fondness my years on the junior high bus--NOT! Just one of those things all kids have to endure. It makes you stronger. :)

I hope the new bus driver isn't as bad as the rumors.

Kerri, I can't believe you really want to kill someone. :)