Wednesday, December 24, 2008
The man who knew too much
Okay I had to really laugh at this one. I had Ryan rent us some movies as I have brought home the projector from my classroom again. So he rented The Man Who Knew Too Much, (it is one of my favorite Alfred Hitchcock's) Any way all of my kids were watching it yesterday and got to the climax and the DVD was totally scratched and they couldn't get it to work any more. They tried a couple of different players but alas no go. So I took it back to the video store but they don't have any more copies of it. Now none of them know what happened. I can laugh but that is because I have seen it so many times but they are all upset. I even looked for it at Walmart because I felt bad for them. Oh well I guess they'll never know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
They're the kids who knew too little. I like that movie too. I hope that one day they'll be able to see the ending. We need to get together again and play games.
How sad...... maybe you could give them cliff notes.
Post a Comment