I know, I know I haven't posted forever. Christmas was so fun. But as always I win the bad mom award. I don't think that I ended up with any photos from Christmas morning. I don't have a good digital camera and so we don't end up with very many pictures.
We had some great surprises and we enjoyed spending time together. Jon, Liz and Ricky came for dinner on Christmas Eve. And on Christmas day we went to the Horton's and had fondue.
Friday morning Jessica, Kathryn, Stephanie and I went shopping while Ryan went to work. The girls had gotten money for Christmas so we did the 'after' sales.
On Saturday we hung out and then went to the Smith's for great food and playing games. It was a very fun day.
I have thoroughly enjoyed being home this vacation. I took the kids sledding yesterday and today Jessica and I had a date. We went to see Twilight again and to lunch. Tonight we are doing our yearly tradition of playing games as a family and eating treats. Ryan won't get home for a couple of more hours so we are just prepping and then we'll play.
Tomorrow Darren is going to the Ball's cabin for a couple of days and we'll hang out some more. One day I will do some school work for school on Monday.
Happy New Year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment