Of course those of you who know me, know that one of my favorite things to do is to sing. Well The High Priest Group leaders in our ward decided that they would take our families caroling to all of the High Priest, and prospective elders, single sisters, etc last night. Ryan of course had to work and had arranged for all of us to get together and he would be at our home with hot chocolate and treats for when we were done. At first I was a little reluctant but we had so much fun. The company was great. Most of the families were home and I think enjoyed the music. Rebecca was so cute, when Kathryn complained at the beginning, She said, "WHY WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO SPREAD A LITTLE JOY IN SOME ELSES LIFE???'" I don't think Kathryn said anything else after that.
We really had a great time and we were glad the Grays brought jingle bells that made all of the kids and dogs happy.
ALSO ON ANOTHER NOTE. SOMEBODY HAS BEEN DOING THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS ON OUR FAMILY. WHAT A TREAT IT HAS BEEN TO HAVE SOMEBODY THINK OF US. REBECCA AT FIRST SAID 'MOM WE DON'T NEED SOMEBODY TO DO IT FOR US' AND WE ANSWERED WITH JUST BECAUSE WE DON'T NEED SOMEBODY IT IS OKAY TO JUST ENJOY THAT SOMEBODY WAS THOUGHTFUL ENOUGH TO THINK OF US. SO IF YOU READ THIS. THANK YOU IT HAS BEEN REALLY FUN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How fun, we need to still deliver our neighborhood treats....that may have to be next FHE. How's the ward party coming??? I might need some advice for this Saturday.
Sorry about Hyrum's reaction. I don't know if you guys could hear him or not, but apparently the singing scared him and he was hysterically crying and would let me take him to the door! Thanks for the carols though-sounded great!
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I miss our shopping days also. Merry Christmas....
. . . but not to the Elders. :)
Post a Comment