
Well the party was an Saturday night. It was a really nice night. Ryan and the High Priest group leadership built our manger and stable. Ruth and Brendan Done played Mary and Joseph with their new baby boy. Darren and a couple of deacons were shepards, Jessica was the Angel of the Lord and the Bishop and his counselors were the Wisemen. Rheanna Dow played all of the music and Marc Minson also sang a solo.
Randy Braby was the main narrator with a few of our young women helping him out. We had set it up as a big ward family home evening and I think that everyone had a good time. I'm glad that it is over.
Right now we are being DUMPED on. We have numerous inches of snow. The last minute things that I was going to get done today are not going to happen. Oh well Happy Christmas!

2 comments:
That sounds like the party was a success. Merry Christmas.
Sounds like a wonderful program! And the manger looks so realistic. I tend to want to simplify things anymore but seeing your manger reminds me of how a little extra work can really make a difference between a nice program and a great program. Way to go!
Post a Comment