Well the day is almost here and Kathryn keeps sending me random texts that she is almost 16! Ryan has the day off so he is taking her to the DMV so that she can get her license and I don't know what else she has planned. I am not sure of her final decision of whether or not to attend school. For those of you who know her since she is a straight A student it is hard to 'MAKE' her go to school if she doesn't really want too but I like her to go.I can't believe how fast she has grown up. She is so excited to go to Cosmotology. School in January and is anxious to earn some money so she can pay for it. She is funny, smart and very sarcastic. She has more adult friends in this ward than I do. And I love her for helping me with school choir and in my classroom. The choir kids at Saratoga LOVE Kathryn they laugh and listen to everything she tells them and she loves it. She is really hoping to get a job at summer Clear Creek this summer and I know she will love it.
Anyway I figured I'd better post this so I don't forget and so Kathryn doesn't think I forgot her birthday. I'm going to set her alarm on her phone to go off every hour all day tomorrow:) Gotta love being a MOM!
We are so grateful for you in our family and the influence that you bring into our home...
(And no she hasn't seen this movie, though I remember loving it when I was her age)

3 comments:
Happy 16th Kathryn Cherry. We love you. Even though we weren't in the play Annie.
Mom I knew it was someone who set my alarm, I thought it was Dad You Are So Sneaky! Love ya and I know you didn't forget you kept texting me all night with the count down! And you should be proud I actually went to 3 out of 4 classes at school today (btw I am in class right now commenting... see how productive I am I finished all of the work to I had to do for class 50 minutes ago so I have been messing around...)!
I also saw that you changed my age!!!!!!! Way to keep updated!!!!!! love ya!!!!!!
Post a Comment