Over twenty years ago I was introduced to Choir/Theater tours. My first adventure was flying from LAX to Washington D.C. for a week. It was really fun and a trip I will never forget. We had very 80's tour outfits and we performed with John Jacobson America Sings...
The next year we made trips to Disneyland, Palm Springs, Sacramento and San Francisco. They were fun trips as well but made on charter buses.
Well this year it was Darren's turn. He left on a bus for Seattle on Wednesday afternoon and just arrived home at 1:30am. That is a lot of bus driving. It was fun that we could text his cell phone and check up on him and visit while they were driving so we had a good idea of when he'd be home. Now I'm off to bed I'll have to visit with him more after we have both done some sleeping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment