So I was looking at one of my friends blogs and she had this video and song on a website. I am going to try to post it on mine but just in case "www.notonthetest.com" this is so funny. As a teacher it made me really laugh. Kerri
We only have 1 week and a day left. We have been having fun May Days and I have nearly taken down my whole room. It was chocolate day today. My kids were doing chocolate reading, math and writing! Besides EATING!! kerri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just found your blog. So fun. Just one more week of school! Yay!
Yay for chocolate day, and yay for less than a week now. Well, no Monday and Friday is pointless:) I wish things would work out quicker so we would know what you are doing next year. No worries, you are good, I have no doubt you'll get a job.
Post a Comment