I was very fortunate to participate in a Teaching American History Grant this last school year. We had various trainings and received LOTS of fun books, dvds and ideas for my classroom. To top it off we got to fly to Boston and stay at the Embassy Suites by the airport and have a whirlwind trip of the many historic sites (and a few none) of Boston...including Plimoth (as spelled by William Bradford) Lowell Cotton Mills, Paul Revere home, Concord/Lexington green, USS Constitution, Bunker Hill, Old North and Old South churches.
We also had the opportunity to do some geneology work in Salem (one of my direct ancestors was hung), do temple work in the LDS temple and a harbor bay cruise. I'll post some pictures but I made one of the guys on my team take pictures for me and he has over 2000 so when he gets them organized and burned then I will have some.

2 comments:
Kerri,
I am so glad you had such a great time on your trip. Boston is such a fun place to visit. We used to have friends that lived there and got to visit them a few times. Which line has the 'witch' in it? ;0)
Sounds like you had a fantastic trip! Boston is tons of fun to visit. Justin has a "witch" in his line too-maybe you're related!
Post a Comment