Wow... It is almost over, the school year, Darren's high school career, my job at Saratoga, it seems like everything is coming to an end. Stephanie has 3 more days of elementary school then she will be in junior high, Jessica has 3 more days of jr. high and then she will be in high school.
I can't believe how fast this school year has flown by. I moved out of my classroom this weekend I will only be a shark for 4 more days.
I have loved the people that I work with. I will definitely miss the staff at this school. I am excited for my new adventure and had fun playing with the people on my new staff. I'm also excited to go to Boston next week. I am also excited for the 2 babies that will join our family in the next 5 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lots of change, some sad but much exciting too! I am quite envious of you going to Boston. Have a great time and I need to hear ALL about the trip when you get home.
So happy for all the good things you are doing!
Post a Comment