
Oh, the love of the vanilla frozen yogurt machine. All you can eat, all afternoon long while laying in the sun!!!
When asked what was my favorite part I have to be honest and say--- I love frozen yogurt. I stayed away from the pastries and didn't eat most of the treats but when it came to the soft serve I just just can't say no!
We had such a wonderful trip. 76-80 degree weather, clear skies, beautiful beaches and all the food you can eat. What more could you ask for? Oh yeah my Awesome husband.
Now I'm back here with 5th graders and cold weather. Oh well spring break is only a month away.
My kids had such a great time with Rick and Amy. The nice thing is that Rick and Amy seemed to have just as good of time with my kids also. The only glitch was the Rick forgot to tell the kids about daylight savings time. Ooops they were late to church.
I'll post pictures later! love, Kerri

7 comments:
I'm glad you had a good time. I've been checking to see how it was. When is your spring break? I have been trying to figure out how we could go to Utah sometime around Easter. I'm still not sure if we can swing it though. I'll be waiting for pictures.
We have spring break the week of April 13-17th so it includes Easter Sunday at the beginning. Teresa is coming that weekend but not staying the week. You should come Ryan took off that week also.
Yeah, you are back safe and enjoyed your trip! Glad it was wonderful. Can't wait to see your pictures.
Glad to hear that you had fun. Hurry with pics. It will be fun to see all the stuff that you guys did, besides the beach.
Sounds like you had a great time and I would have to agree that a frozen yogurt machine would probably be my favorite part too :o)
It's so great for you guys that you had a little getaway. We had fun on Sunday visiting with Ricky, Amy and the kids.
I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures. I'm so glad you had a good vacation.
Post a Comment