http://widget-f1.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="l" wmode="transparent" flashvars="cy=bb&il=1&channel=3098476543642636273&site=widget-f1.slide.com" style="width:400px;height:320px" name="flashticker" align="middle">
6 comments:
fun pictures to see Kerri. i am glad you went and had fun and i am also glad that now i am sure jeff and i will be going on a cruise because i am going to make it happen!
so fun!
You had a window in your room?! We were down in the "boiler room". I'm so glad you had a good time. Looking at your pictures makes me think about taking another cruise. So fun!
Looks like fun, I could do with some warm weather and soft serve:) How are things looking for next year? Are you staying at your school?
I'm so glad that you had a good trip. I finally got a chance to read your blog and look at your pictures.
Great Pictures. How fun a cruise and a wedding!
Post a Comment