
Jessica and I are trying out the different fonts, I can't figure out how to put a scrapbook page behind so that it looks all creative etc.
We went over to the school to see the chicks. They were very cute I think that there were at least 6 now.
This was a collage of pictures taken last summer on Whidbey Island by my sister in law Lana.
I think each of my kids, most of my nieces and nephews and all of the aunts, uncles, and grandparents are included.
It is the only picture that is on my laptop at this time. Have fun!
We are so excited to begin spring break tomorrow afternoon!! We feel a little bad about not going to Cali like the original plan but I am excited to get my house organized, swim at the Legacy center and just hang out with my kids and hubby!
We went over to the school to see the chicks. They were very cute I think that there were at least 6 now.
This was a collage of pictures taken last summer on Whidbey Island by my sister in law Lana.
I think each of my kids, most of my nieces and nephews and all of the aunts, uncles, and grandparents are included.
It is the only picture that is on my laptop at this time. Have fun!
We are so excited to begin spring break tomorrow afternoon!! We feel a little bad about not going to Cali like the original plan but I am excited to get my house organized, swim at the Legacy center and just hang out with my kids and hubby!

2 comments:
Kerri, I'm so excited to see you have finally posted something. I've been checking about once a week and I was about to give up. By the way you are much better than me. I don't even have a blog. I'm bummed to hear you're not coming my way this week. It would have been fun to see you. We are going to Utah in July. I'll have to call you tomorrow now that I know you're on Spring Break.
Hey Kerri, I found your blog. Good start, it looks great. We will have to have a blogging meeting at school, enjoy your spring break.
Post a Comment