Today it is the 24th of April and it snowed. I really think that we are working our way back in time. The only thing that would make it great was if Christmas returned!! And we got paid for the last few months over again.
It is kind of weird that I haven't performed or directed a show for over 2 years now. I still have people calling me from Preston to see if I will come up and direct a youth workshop or a community show. My one friend says that I can come and stay with her during the weeks and come home on the weekends. My students wanted to know if I was performing in our Class talent show next week. I told them I'd think about. I don't think they'd appreciate Mozart or Barbara Streisand. Oh well I'll consider it.
When I was at Saratoga last year the music teacher had me come in a bunch and sing for her classes, and then I'd get to sub for her and the drama teacher. Since the whole purpose of getting my certification is so that I can teach specialty it makes me remember why I have to teach science these next couple of years!
Jessica had to sing at the ribbon cutting for her school today. Ryan went and said that it was fun to hear her he just wished that the people from the district wouldn't have talked sooooooo much!
We (Scratch that-I didn't try to pull my large body up) but the kids and Ryan did it. I think Rebecca and Steph are like spidermen. They could scale the wall in no time.
We also watched lots of movies-- We had a BOURNE experience, Fugitive, Indiana Jones, ETC. WE are so cheap that we don't pay for tv so we borrow DVDs from my inlaws. We watched the whole first season of 'Psych'. It was really funny. I hope that the Horton's buy the next season soon!
This is the second time I have tried to blog something. I tried to add pictures but it erased my post so I'm just going to be boring and write words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment