So there are always massive intentions when it comes to summer vacation... Well this summer we ran around like crazy but most of my intentions were not to come to pass...
Ryan is in young mens so he got to go to youth conference too. He also took the priests golfing, swimming, rock climbing and shot gun shooting. He has done some black smithing and got to go the Colonial Days on the 4th of July and sit and visit with the black smith there.
Darren has worked most of the summer and has been able to enjoy getting ready to move out and start school. He attended 2 youth conferences, family reunions, Lagoon, overnighters....
Kathryn has been busy working at 5 Guys. She has been a 'top' employee for them. She has been to youth conferences (ours and another wards), girls camp, family reunions and has played hard with some neighbor friends.
Jessica went to youth conference and girls camp and has done babysitting, dog sitting and various things. She began the summer by spranging her ankle so she was a little disabled.
Stephanie has been dogsitting for our friends since the end of May. She also went to girls camp, stayed with Sam and Treva for a week while I was in Boston.
Rebecca has spent time dogsitting, staying with her 'kindred cousins' in Riverton and hanging out.
I spent 2 weeks working at Clear Creek. Which was like an added vacation for my family. They went to the movies, bought treats and had the 'fun diet' while I was gone. Now I'm sitting in a messy house, around boxes that hopefully will get moved into my new classroom next Friday and boxes going with Darren next Wednesday. Did I accomplish anything this summer? Not nearly as much as I always intend but we have enjoyed each others company. One day my to do list will be shorter but I don't think it will happen till Rebecca moves out...

1 comment:
Yeah, right by the time Rebecca moves out you will have grandkids you will be doing things for! Sounds like you all had a great summer, and really accomplished a lot! Good luck with the new school year.
Post a Comment