Darren and Madison went to the Sr. Prom last night for Westlake High School. It was held at the Rice-Eccles Stadium at the U. They went to dinner at the Garden in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Don't worry Darren had a Salmon and a Tri-tip meal. Goodness, he said he figured he wouldn't be back there to eat and he couldn't decide which would be better, so why not both? They went rock climbing at the Quarry in Provo and had a picnic lunch during the 'day' date.
I think they had a blast and Madison looked beautiful in a classic "Doris Day" style dress.
Wow it has been 21 years since I went to my Sr. Prom with Joseph Jotkowitz in a white limo, hung out at a nice restaurant at Malibu and ended the night at the beach. In California you didn't do the 'day' date you stayed out all night.

3 comments:
They both look great! I'm glad they had a good time :o) We didn't do the "day" date thing in Iowa either--is that just a Utah thing?
Yea, Darren! Sounds like fun - hilarious he bought two meals. Why not?
Ahhh, they both look so cute. I'm glad they had a great time.
Post a Comment