So I'm very sorry about the snowy day we are having today. I'm afraid I'm to blame for it. Darren is driving back down to Ephraim today to compete with the other finalist to become a Snow Ambassador. I'm very excited for him. But of course it does worry me to send him in my van by himself a couple of hours from home. Last time he had to drive down it snowed also. It just tends to be our luck.
Don't worry I hate snowy days. As I sit on my computer during inside recess while they wait to get to go to lunch. Spring I thought you were coming?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So far we've just had little flurries at home, but if it does pick up out here or Justin has an INSANE commute due to the snow, at least I know I can blame someone for it :o)
Post a Comment