
September was the month of DARREN... to begin with he had his Eagle Court of Honor.
It was such a neat night. I am so proud of the young man he has become. He had
LOTS of people Then his birthday was on the 19th. Some of his 'girl' friends gave him a hat, balloons and had a surprise party for him. It was really fun and I'm glad that he has these people in his life.
The next week was Homecoming and he went with Katie Wankier and doubled with Kenneth Stock and Jaden. They watched movies for their day date and then went to Texas Roadhouse and
He has been working at my school as a sweeper which is helping him raise money for his choir trip to Seattle next April. I'm glad that he is driving and can help get people where they need to be.

2 comments:
I didn't realize that Kathryn did Darren's cake! it looked AWESOME! She did a great job! Way to go Darren!
Every kid deserves to have at least one whole month that is all about them! Wahoo! Go Darren!!!!
Post a Comment