Guess what?! We are almost half way through January. Doesn't that make it awesome?
Last Saturday Stephanie decided to cut off her hair. She probably cut off a good 10 inches. Her hair is so dang cute and curly it doesn't matter how she wears it. Kathryn and I got cuts also, just not quite 10 inches.
Sam and Treva came on Saturday and Ryan taught them how to make sushi. They had a great time and ate lots of sushi rolls. Then we went to Orem for my nephew Cory's Eagle Court of Honor. I couldn't believe how many people there were in the Eagle's Nest almost 30.
Cory is an awesome kid and I can't believe he is a senior and going on a mission next fall. It won't be too long before it is Darren leaving. It was a great ceremony and they had tons of people there to support their family. Great Job DEENA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Kerri, Danny asks "when are the cousins coming?"
I know why you are so excited to be halfway through January.....cuz you are going to escape for a week in March!!!
stenphanie's hair is so cute. Yipee to the end of January! Did your book ever come?
I love Stephanie's cut! Where did you all get your hair done?
We are cheap. Fantastic Sams in Saratoga.
Post a Comment