Well Saturday was a beautiful day. Rebecca was baptized and confirmed by her dad, Ryan. Her grandma Jagard gave a great talk about Baptism and her Aunt Deena Horton gave a talk about the Holy Ghost. Rebecca had planned the whole program, Sister Vander Hoeff and Sister Ledbetter did the music and many others participated. Sister Whetten did the programs and they looked FANTASTIC! We had lots of family come, Grandma, Aunt Marlyn, Aunt Deena, Uncle Tom and their kids, Kristin and the boys, Sam, Treva and Sarah and then we had some friends like the Brabys and Hunts. Of course we had food afterwards. Look at us do we look like we don't eat??? Don't answer, you know what it is.... It was so special. I can't believe my baby is baptized. Now we will be having graduations and missionary farewells, instead of baptism luncheons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Your children are really adorable! I can't help but remember us before we were married and how things have changed. (Except neither you or Ryan look much different! That just doesn't seem fair.) Thanks to the blog, I feel like I'm part of your life again but we really need to make a visit and see you. Are you in town over the Thanksgiving holiday? Both of our families will be gone this year so we'll be looking for something to do. That might me a fun time to get together. Let me know.
Rebecca is so beautiful and we were grateful to be a part of her very special day. What a great family you are.
I wish I could have come. Rebecca looks so happy. She is so beautiful in her dress. I can't believe these girls are so big already. I don't feel that old.
Congratulations, Rebecca. She looked so beautiful! I'm so sorry I walked right past you and didn't see you at that wonderful Hope of America meeting the other day. Gina asked about you and I had to ask her where you were. Wasn't that a great meeting. Ha-Ha. There's plenty more in store!
Becca!! I am so proud of you!! Way to go!! I love the blue dress.
Post a Comment