Wow, what a month October was... When you teach school Halloween has extra meaning. We had a fun day with parades, puzzles and lots of treats. Then I came home to a full house of kids and friends. They went to the carnival at their school for a little while and then we went to the ward party. Ryan wore his 50 pounds of chainmail. Needless to say his shoulders were a little sore. I actually wore my madrigal dress that my mom made for me 21 years ago. Of course with the back insert because I'm a lot bigger than I was 21 years ago. For school I wore my poodle skirt, and letterman jacket that my mom made 20 years ago also. It was a good thing that I had a great mom that would sew. Now I just use her costumes for me and my kids. Kathryn did my hair. I looked like Tracy Turnblough. It was very big. These pictures were taken afer 12 hours of school:))
Abby and my nephews came with us that night. Then on Saturday the gang went trick or treating. I stayed home and handed out candy. I had lots of my nursery kids come to see me. I also watched 'Clue' it is an old family favorite. "I am your singing telegram...bang!"
Now to get ready for Thanksgiving, Rick's wedding and Clear Creek. It will be a crazy month.
Abby and my nephews came with us that night. Then on Saturday the gang went trick or treating. I stayed home and handed out candy. I had lots of my nursery kids come to see me. I also watched 'Clue' it is an old family favorite. "I am your singing telegram...bang!"
Now to get ready for Thanksgiving, Rick's wedding and Clear Creek. It will be a crazy month.

2 comments:
Yes, it was a blast! Thanks so much for inviting me! Your girls are quite the little dancers! I was having a hard time keeping up with their moves!
Congrats on your gift certificate win. I just saw it on the Utah Mom blog. NICE!
Post a Comment