We had so much fun at Disneyland...
I am the second of 10 kids
Denny, Kerri, Jeff, Marguerite, Teresa, Jon, Emilie, Jim, Meri, and Sarah...
So for Disneyland we had my mom, me, Marguerite, Emilie, Meri and Sarah and my four girls. We rode lots of rides, ate treats and had a blast. My girls are ready for big rides so Meri and Emilie promised them next time we'll do MAGIC Mountain:)
When I went home in June it was the first time in 3/4 years that I had been home so this really was a fun treat especially to see so many of the kids. Thank you Marguerite so much for getting us the tickets...
Denny and Jon and Jim had come to the graduation so we had seen them also. I love being part of such a fun family.
Darren has been working at Camp Maple Dell all summer so he hasn't gotten to do some of our fun trips. But don't feel sorry for him he is loving it and is making $$$.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I am soooo jealous. My mom is there right now!! We are going to take the kids for my graduation present, so 1 1/2 more years ;)
Post a Comment