Well obviously I haven't been blogging forever! A few things have happened in our family:
Darren, now 19 is currently serving an LDS mission in Guad East Mexico. He went into the MTC after his 19th birthday, last October. He is loving it there and has been working hard.
Kathryn, 17 (18 in April) has one more week of Cosmetology school left before she will be a licensed cosmo girl. Last week she took her state boards and now she is finishing up her last 50 hours of 2000! She has worked VERY hard and is excited to graduate. She will graduate from high school in May and is leaning towards becoming a UTE. I know it is hard to imagine, since Ryan and I both bleed blue we have Kathryn who is bleeding Red. (Steph is planning on it too)
Jessica will be 16 in 20 something days. Yes she could tell you exactly but I haven't kept track. She is loving school, musical theater and choir. She is a world class babysitter and someone who is kind of like the Pied Piper when children are around. She has been helping me conduct my elementary school choir and that is fun also!
Stephanie is 14. I think she is the only one that I have ever known not excited to become a Miamaid in our church young women's program. She has been the president of the junior high dance company this year and has enjoyed working on the spring musical. She also is a great babysitter and loves the babies!!
Rebecca is 12. She is in 6th grade in the Gifted and Talented class. She cracks us all up because she puts on a tom/sports boy act but is just as happy getting a manicure or her makeup done as the next teenage daughter. Yeah I have a few of those.
Ryan continues to work for Fidelity and various hobbies. He loves his calling as the Wolf leader partly because of the boys and partly because it is with his good friend Jon.
I am teaching 5th grade this year. Last year I taught a split 5/6 class and that was a total run for my money. So this year I have enjoyed less stress. I get to do music in Relief Society and the ward choir as well as the choir for my school.
This is just little blurb of what is going on in our 3 ring circus home.... Love, Kerri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for the blurb!
Post a Comment